Property ID Number: 877
Specific Property Type: Single family home
Listing Status: Active
Price (US$): $342,000
Geographic Area: Atenas and Alajuela areas
Property City: Alajuela
Neighborhood: Barrio San Jose
Lot Size (sq. Ft.) - Farm Acreage: 1/2 acre
Year Built: 1976
Construction (sq. ft.): 3,850
Full Baths: 3
Half Baths: 1
Garage Space: 1
Property Description: A beautiful, well-maintained house, originally designed in 1976 by an award-winning Chilean architect, completely renovated in 2003, situated in the hills outside of Alajuela, Costa Rica overlooking Poas and Barva Volcanos.
This is a great family home that could also be used as a bed and breakfast. The centerpiece of the house is the gourmet kitchen with 2 Whirlpool dishwashers, large double-door Frigidaire refrigerator, Whirlpool gas stove, 2 large sinks, and 2 waste disposal units, ideal for family life or entertaining.
Great location, next door to The Artists Refuge, close to private schools in La Garita (5 minutes), 15 minutes from the International Airport and 40 minutes from San Jose.
• 4 bedrooms/3.5 baths
• large gourmet kitchen with breakfast-area
• large living room w/stone fireplace
• large upper-level room for an office, home theater, gym, etc.
• private courtyard area, ideal for after-dinner drinks or breakfast
• garage + 3 storage areas
• laundry room
• city and well water
• high speed internet:
• satellite TV
• house is wired for music, speaker sockets in every room and in the back yard
• Mango, Avocado, Water Apple, Orange and Star-fruit trees in mature yard
• alarm system
• electric gate
• recently renovated
Phone Lines: 1
This listing has been viewed 12010