Unsecured Personal Loan for US Expats up to $300,000
Unheard of in Costa Rica: Now, US Expats can get an unsecured personal loan up to $300,000
How long does it take to apply? Just a few minutes! The initial request to get prequalified takes about two minutes to complete. Then, you will receive a call from our agent within 24 hours. Completing the rest of your application requires answering the verification questions with our agent and supplying the necessary documentation.
Upon approval, funds will be wired directly to the bank account of your choice
Rather than serving as a direct lender, we pair your loan application with a network of lenders who can review your request for an unsecured personal loan and decide whether or not to send you an offer.
The terms of the lender depend on your credit score. An unsecured personal loan can be used for
· Buying property in Costa Rica (Unless you have access to a mortgage)
· Bridge loans
· Car purchase
· Business start-ups
· Loan or debt consolidation
What do we offer?
· Loans up to $300,000, minimum of $10,000
· Fixed interest rates from 8 – 25%, depending on your creditworthiness
· No up-front fees
· Loan terms from 3 – 7 years with no pre-payment penalty
· Business credit lines available with at least 1yr in business (up to 1 million)
· Credit approval within 24 hours, once documents are received
· No prepayment penalties
· Only for US citizens and residents with a verifiable FICO score
What do we require?
· Minimum FICO of 640
· Minimum 4 tradelines (credit cards, installment on loans (auto, home etc))
· No more than 2 derogatories on credit report and NO bankruptcies
· Minimum Income of at least $40,000 a year
· Self-employed need to show 2 years of tax returns and must have a profit
Your unsecured personal loan qualification is based on the information you provide in your application. The lender will use your income, employment history, credit history, and credit score to determine your eligibility.
Do you have a question during the unsecured personal loan application process? Then call our CR number 8596-3287 or US # 954-603-7868. Or you can send us any questions through our contact form.
Credit is subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. All approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
Disclaimer: Costa Rica Mortgage Solutions does its best to maintain accurate and updated information. However, our web content may be different than the information you will receive from a financial institution or service provider. We do not offer warranties for any products linked from this site. Before you choose any financial product, read all the information from the financial service provider, including terms and conditions. COSTA RICA MORTGAGE SOLUTION is not a financial organization. We are a marketing company supplying mortgage originations in Costa Rica for international financial institutions.