12 reasons to buy property in Hills of Portalon
Have you ever heard of the Hills of Portalon Estates?
Are you a nature lover and ocean views drive you nuts and you would love to have awesome weather every day? Also, you are maybe looking for a vacation property or retirement home in an exotic country not too far away from home? So you are accessible to friends and family?
Surprise, surprise! You’ve just found the right destination. The Hills of Portalon Estates. And we have the best realtor in the South Pacific, Daveed Hollander and his team waiting to show you around.
The Hills of Portalon Estates is located in the South Pacific of Costa Rica, near Manuel Antonio. It is halfway between the towns of Quepos and Dominical. It is easily accessible from the Central Valley by the coastal highway. Owning a vacation property, a retirement home in the Hills of Portalon Estates or a building lot offers you the possibility of having a lifestyle in a tropical paradise.
If you purchase a property for sale in the Hills of Portalon Estates, you can enjoy 12 reasons to do so.
12 Reasons to buy in the Hills of Portalon Estates
1. First of all, you can live in a stunning community of prime Costa Rica real estate. With elevations from 500 to 1,300 feet so you can feel the ocean breeze at all times.
2. Also, live in an Eco-friendly community that has the entire infrastructure built, and each homeowner is able to enjoy the privacy of their own home since all properties are of at least 4 acres.
3. Live in a safe place that has breathtaking beauty where you can co-exist in harmony and balance with nature because the rainforest is abundant with wildlife, flora, and fauna.
4. Enjoy the most impressive ocean views anywhere in Costa Rica.
5. In addition, you will have miles of internal hiking and horse trails within the community.
6. Access to everything you need for shopping and banking in the South Pacific towns of Manuel Antonio, Quepos, and Dominical.
7. Also, drive to several beautiful beaches like Playa Matapalo in minutes.
8. Own your personal share of 140 acres of a private biological reserve (of a total of 350 acres) and help protect nature.
9. Live only 20 minutes from the local airport in Quepos and the Manuel Antonio National Park.
10. Have the best sports fishing at your doorstep, Pacific Sailfish, Blue, Black & Striped Marlin, Tuna, Dorado, Roosterfish, Grouper, Wahoo and many others
11. The Hills of Portalon is an excellent investment opportunity as the property prices are very affordable.
12. Finally, it is only 20 minutes from the full-service marina Pez Vela.
How to purchase in Portalon
I have just given you 12 very good reasons to contact our affiliate partner in Dominical, Daveed Hollander. Because Daveed can show you what vacation property and retirement homes we have available in The Hills of Portalon Estates.
Therefore, Daveed is your best choice if you are looking for a professional and responsible real estate agent in the South Pacific. He covers the area between Quepos and Ojochal, including Matapalo, Dominical, Hatillo, and Uvita.
Contact Daveed now.
Feel free to leave your comments on this blog.
I DO want to remind our readers that we appreciate any referrals you can send us. Please also remember the American European real estate Group’s agents when you refer a real estate agent. We appreciate your business.