Expat Residential Home Loan in Costa Rica – An Incredible Mortgage Solution
We have great news! COSTA RICA MORTGAGE SOLUTION has been able to secure Residential home loans in Costa Rica for expats on primary and secondary residences.
As you might know, it is very difficult for non-residents in Costa Rica to find residential home loans.
Local banks will allow you to apply for a mortgage when you are either a resident or a citizen. So, if you want to buy a home in Costa Rica and you’re an expat without legal residency, you don’t have a chance of getting a mortgage.
Learn all about the Costa Rica mortgage solution NOW:
- Costa Rica mortgages at affordable rates: starting at 8.5% (based on creditworthiness)
- U.S. Citizens & Canadian Expats
- Only for a constructed property (no lot/land loans or construction loans).
- 30-years fixed rate (no prepayment penalties)
- Minimum loan amount: $100,000
- Minimum down payment: 25%
- Loan Term: up to 30 years
- Pre-qualification: within 1 working day. Get pre-qualified before you shop!
- Closing: 4-6 weeks after receipt of all documents (for purchases)
- Re-financing of an existing home loan is also available, which typically takes less time to close and usually requires only minimal upfront third party services fees.
Are you interested in applying for a residential home loan in Costa Rica?
Residential Home Loans
Below bank rates
8.5% and up
As little as 25% down
30 year fixed rate
Just complete the form below for more information on this mortgage solution
Applying for a loan or receiving a pre-qualification does not commit either party.
COSTA RICA MORTGAGE SOLUTION is not a financial organization. We are a marketing company supplying mortgage originations in Costa Rica for a financial institution in Texas.