See what our clients have to say about Blu Stewart, our Playa Hermosa Guanacaste real estate agent:
Our Playa Hermosa Guanacaste and Playas del Coco real estate agent, Blu Stewart, offers luxury beach homes for sale, beach condos, and ocean view properties.
On this page, Blu shows his Playa Hermosa Guanacaste real estate testimonials and customer reviews.
Blu also does a fair share of homes for rent in the beach areas of
- Playas del Coco,
- Playa Hermosa Guanacaste,
- and Playa Panama.
Below, you will find some Playa Hermosa Guanacaste real estate testimonials we have received from Blu’s happy clients.
Contact Blu here to see properties for sale and for rent in the Coco Beach, Panama Beach and Hermosa beach – Guanacaste.
I know that Blu didn’t create the skies
I was introduced to Blu via email and after a few meaningful conversations via WhatsApp, my sister and I met him in Playa Hermosa during the second week of February 2018. The essence of my experience is really in the details, but
I’ll try to keep my comments high-level:
- From my research, much of which came from Blu’s website (specifically Ivo’s great articles/reports) and very meaningful discussions with Blu, I was well prepared for the trip. I was wavering quite a bit between a house (build or buy) and a condo so Blu’s guidance was imperative.
- My first meeting with Blu began late morning and ended around 10:30 pm after taking a few minutes for my sister and me to pick up dinner and take us to our hotel. Blu’s office had also made our hotel reservations, so he came in with us just to check whether everything was in order
- During our tour we saw approximately 8 to 10 properties I think. Blue wanted to give me sufficient examples based on my search criteria (which again was a bit confusing based on my description but somehow Blu made sense of it) so that I could make the best decision. This would be an investment property for me and my family that we would most likely spend significant time at in a few years, so it had to be special.
- The most significant and pretty darn fantastic thing that Blu said to me during that day was that I should not focus on deciding straight away but rather understand my options and get to know the place better — he said that it didn’t matter how long I took to decide. I closed on my condo this past April and I’m just about done with the renovations and furnishings to get it on the market.
I’ve gotten to know my way around Cost Rica pretty well and the more I know the more I love. Blu’s vast knowledge, kindness, patience, professionalism, and his network of professionals who can help with anything I need have made this journey such a pleasure.
From approximately 5:15 am to 6 am while the sun begins to rise each morning the sky is so beautiful. And when the sun sets in the evening, it’s pure heaven – and everything in between. Playa Hermosa is its own paradise. I know that Blu didn’t create the skies/the sunrise or the sunsets, but he guided me to make my best decision for our investment and I continue to look to him for guidance in Costa Rica.
If you have any questions for me about my experience, please do not hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org). It would be useful if you put in the Subject “information about Costa Rica”. Otherwise, contact Blu, he’s fantastic! I’m ever so grateful to have met him and to have access to him via email, WhatsApp, his office…. It wasn’t just a sale, it was the start of a friendship.
We got such a comfortable feeling after meeting with you
Blu, your knowledge of the Playa Hermosa Guanacaste real estate market is second to none. We appreciate your honest approach when helping us. You have completely changed our minds about COCO. We are sure that Playa Hermosa will suit us better.
Ann and I are currently back in the USA. We are certainly going to stay in touch with you and your team as the time draws closer to our moving to CR on a permanent basis. Which will be May-June of 2016. We know that you will be able to secure a place for us to rent long term. Las Brisas is exactly the kind of condo or home we are hoping to find, based on the pictures that you showed us. While we would like to keep the rent at $1,000.00/mo,(less would be nice) if necessary we could push it to $1,200.00.
We are both responsible adults and will care for the rental property as if it were our own. We have owned our home here in California for over 30 years. It is in as good shape as it was the day we moved in. I am very good at maintaining just about anything in and around a house. We have never missed a mortgage payment and have never been late on a payment.
A two bed, two baths, a furnished place will suffice, we would also consider a 3 bed, 2 bath place if the price is right. A modern type kitchen, comfortable beds, and furniture..etc.
Close to the beach and amenities of the town.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Mike and Ann Zappia